.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Personal life Essay

My protactiniumdy and I have a warmer blood than my mammary gland and I. The relationship between my papa and I, is different than the relationship with my mom because ever since blood line id always be with my dada. Having mostly done everything with my dad it got our relationship so close I did not want to do many things with my mom. My dad would act like such a kid it would make me impression as if he was my best friend. I feel closer to my dad, rather than my mom is because of our time spent together over the years. Also the rich time spent getting to know each another(prenominal) thoroughly.thither atomic number 18 lots of differences between the relationship I have with my dad versus my mom. I spend more time with my dad comparatively than my mom which makes a giant difference to my relationship with each of them. Eating things my dad would eat, to being influenced to a big time hockey fan. My mom could not be as open and have a kid soul while playing with me. Bei ng busy for my dad is a big deal, therefore me and him always try to be as active as we support. For example we always play hockey in the backyard. On the other hand my mom is not too keen of being active herself.My relationship with my dad and mom, have several things in common. First, both atomic number 18 always trying their best for me. For example, they both work hard, so they can provide me with good food, shelter, and clothing. A second way in which they are similar is that they both make the utmost choices for me, even though I may think they are wrong or dont like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment